Friday, 8 March 2013

Order of algorithms

    So another midterm approaches next week.  There's a few things I have to review but where majority of my focus will need to be on the order of algorithms.  It seems as though the order is related to the amount of for/while loops in an algorithm but I remember Danny said not to look at it in such a way.  This is because there are certain algorithms that have a while loop but it doesnt contribute an order or something like that.  I also need to review the sequence a algorithm returns and the upper bounds and lower bounds.  I understand most of the concept but I need to go over computing it.  I should also briefly review the proofs and the proof structure.  Other than that, I should be (hopefully) prepared decently for this midterm.  Anyways, thats it for this week.

Cheers, Patrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment